INFORMATION WE COLLECT
_Information you provide to us or allow others to provide to us_
At various points in the SUNCART experience, you may provide us with information about yourself. For example, when you create an account with SUNCART, you provide us with personal information like your name, email address, and zip code. And if you place an order with SUNCART, we collect information including your address, phone number and the details of your order.
If you log into the SUNCART service through a third-party, we may receive some information about you through them. For example, if you choose to log into SUNCART with your Facebook account, we may receive information about your contacts. We may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button) that let you share actions on SUNCART with other sites and vice versa. You should check the privacy policies of these services and your settings there for more information.
_Technical information about usage of SUNCART_
When you use the SUNCART services, either through a browser or mobile app, we automatically receive some technical information about the hardware and software that is being used.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and device identifiers. Cookies are small text files that are sent by your computer when you access our services through a browser. We may use session cookies (which expire when you close your browser), persistent cookies (which expire when you choose to clear them from your browser), and other identifiers to collect information from your browser or device that helps us personalize your experience and remember things like your current zip code or that you have already logged in to SUNCART.
We employ some third-party services to help us understand the usage of SUNCART, and these third-parties may also deploy cookies on our site or collect information through our mobile applications. For example, we use Google Analytics to understand, in a non-personal way, how users interact with various portions of our site — you can learn more about information that Google may collect here (http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
When you use SUNCART, our servers will record information about your usage of the service and information that is sent by your device. Logs information can include things like the IP address of your device, information about the browser, operating system and/or app you are using, unique device identifiers, pages that you navigate to and links that you click, searches that you run on SUNCART, and other ways you interact with the service. If you are logged into the SUNCART service, this information is stored with your account information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
* Provide the SUNCART service to you and to improve the quality of the service we’re able to offer
* Allow your Personal Shopper (which includes those that shop for and deliver the order on your behalf) to choose your items at a retailer site, deliver your items to you, and call or text you with any updates or problems
* Charge you for the purchase and service costs through one or more payment processing partners
* Offer you customized content (including advertising and promotions), such as prominently displaying items you purchase frequently.
* Understand how users interact with our service as a whole in order to test new features and improve SUNCART for everyone
* Provide customer service, respond to your communications and requests, and contact you about your use of SUNCART (Note: You can opt-out of receiving promotional communications from SUNCART by using the settings on the Account Info page)
* All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
* The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
WHAT WE SHARE
SUNCART is a platform that connects users with Personal Shoppers who shop for and deliver the goods that you want from retailers. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the service. This includes, for example, the Personal Shopper(s) who pick and deliver your order. We also share information under the following principles:
* _For legal purposes_ — We share your information when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or SUNCART.
* _On a non-personal or aggregate basis_ — We share information with retailers and advertisers on both a non-personally identifying basis (including order and delivery details but not including credit card information) and an aggregate basis.
* _For business purposes_ — We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company. We may also share your information between and among SUNCART, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This policy may change from time to time and any revised Policy will be posted at this page, so we encourage you to review it regularly. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as a notice on our homepage or sending you a notification).